What is a soak off gel manicure?
Soak-off gel nails known as “soft” gel nails. Traditionally a nail polish in paint, and fancies as wait forever and go. It chips easily and can be a pain to remove. Soak-off gel nail polish is painted on as well, but after each layer, it is “cured” with a UV light.
A Soak-off gel is a little thicker than gel polishes and much better to use for most client who has a very thin and damaged nails because it stays long. Soak-off gels don’t require hurtful and damaging drills and extensive filing.
Nails made of soak-off gels are typically kept generally short because of the adaptability of the gel, it is an extraordinary overlay item, however it won’t drawn more out length all alone.
How to apply?
- Gently remove the shine on the natural nail with a buffer block.
- Remove excess dust using the nails cleanser and wipe the nail to prepare the surface.
- Take a small amount of soak-off gel base coat on the brush, wipe on the sides and remove the excess.
- Apply a thin coat of soak-off gel base coat and seal the edge of the nail.
- Place nail under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 1 minute to cure.
- Apply a thin coat of soak off gel polish color of your choice and cure unde a LED lamp for 30 secs or a UV lamp for 2 mins
- Repeat the process to apply the second thin coat of color and do the same step to cure.
- Finally, apply a thin coat of soak off gel TOP coat from the cuticle to the free edge and repeat the step of curing.
It is the simple way of applying nail polish of your choice but i strongly recommend to see your nail expert or go to salon for a better, safe and pleasing art of your nails. Until next article! 🙂